Ranger Apparel Export Private Limited (hereinafter “Company” “Us”, “Our” “We”, which shall mean and include its affiliates, successors and assigns) owns and operates this website, whether accessible on www.natty.in or such other URL as may be designated by Natty, or through a mobile application, if available, (“Website”).
Your (“User”, “You” or “Your”, which shall mean and include its legal heirs and representatives) use of the Website is subject to and governed by the following terms.
The Website is an online marketplace that facilitates purchase and sale of products, and is an intermediary as per the applicable laws. Therefore, Natty may not be able to monitor or control the materials available on the Website, including but not limited to the products being offered for sale by the sellers or the user content being posted Website. However, to ensure that the content and materials accessible on the Website complies with its internal policies and applicable laws, Natty may from time to time suspend, remove, disable your access to certain materials, information or content on the Website as part of a scheduled or random verification process (whether conducted directly by Natty or indirectly) or based on notification from third parties (including other Users or authorities).
In this regard, You are requested to “report abuse” with respect to content that You find questionable or offensive or in any manner and violate any law and/ or Our policies published on the Website or otherwise with the following details:
(a) Your name, email id, phone number and postal address
(b) Describing with reasonable specificity, the abusive content, where it appears on the Website and Your reasons for finding such content abusive.
We request You to adhere to Our policies and report instances of abuse to Us in all such cases, including those mentioned below:
2. Malicious Content: Users must not post such content, which directly or indirectly, defames someone or injures or maligns someone's reputation by making malicious personal attacks without any political, professional or social commentary.
3. Hate speech: The Website does not tolerate hate speech, which may include debasing or dehumanizing language and incitement of violence or prejudicial action against an individual or group of people based on their affiliation, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or disease.
4. Obscenity: The Website or any material contained on the Website is not intended to create, possess or distribute any obscene or pornographic material. Users should be mindful of the consequences before posting debatable or questionable content.
5. Phishing, Spam and Malware: Users must not upload or share any content with malware, viruses, or anything that may disrupt the services on the Website or harm others. Users must not engage in password phishing, spamming other Users or using automated means to perform actions such as creating new profiles, sending messages, creating new communities, etc.
On receiving a complaint on any of the above grounds, We may take appropriate measures including, but not limited to, removing the material/content, restricting access to that content such as through a warning page prior to viewing the material. or reporting the violation to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
You may disagree with certain material or find it to be inappropriate. However, We understand that Users of the Website have many different points of view. We take this into consideration when reviewing reports of abuse and may make exceptions based on artistic, educational, documentary, or scientific considerations or where there are other substantial benefits to the public from not taking action on the content. Although not all reports will result in action, We do rely on the Users to identify and report material that may be violating any law or Our policies. So please keep Us informed of any potential abuse.
Take Down Notice
If You are the owner of the copyright in any content that has been uploaded on the Website without Your consent, or You believe that your content has been copied in any way that constitutes infringement, please provide the following information to Us:
1. A statement specifying that You have found specific content on the Website, which You believe infringes Your copyright;
2. The title and description of the content, as available on the Website, and the full URL of the web page where the content is available along with any other information to identify the content;
3. Description of the content, the copyright which belongs to You, and which You believe has been infringed along with adequate information to establish that You are the owner or exclusive licensee of copyright in such content. In case this information is available on the Internet, please send Us a link to the same;
4. The country in which Your copyright applies;
5. An explanation on how the content available on the Website infringes Your copyright in the content/work owned by You, and that such infringement is not covered by any exceptions to infringement of copyright under the Copyright Act;
6. Information regarding the person who is responsible for uploading the allegedly infringing content, if available;
7. Your contact information which We can pass on to the submitter of the concerned content, so that he/she can get in touch with You to resolve Your complaint directly (an email address is preferrable);
8. A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner, such as his agent) and is not otherwise permitted by law;
9. A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner, or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
10. An undertaking that You shall file an infringement suit in a competent court of law against the person responsible for uploading the infringing content and produce the order of the competent court within twenty-one days of providing Us with this information.
Please affix the electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner. If You are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
Please note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
After submitting a copyright infringement notification, if You realize that You have misidentified the content or if You decide to change Your mind, You may retract the copyright take down notice and the claims sent to Us by sending an email to Our grievance officer, Mr. Balaji Rao, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After receiving the information, if satisfied from the details provided by You that the copy of the work is an infringing copy, We may, within thirty-six hours, take measures to refrain from facilitating access to such content for 21 (twenty-one) days from the date of receipt of the complaint or till We receive an order from a competent court restraining Us from providing access to the infringing content, whichever is earlier. We shall also display a notice stating the reasons for restricting access to the infringing content.
If You do not provide Us with an order from a competent court, We may resume providing access to the content and shall not be obliged to respond to any further notice from You in respect of the same content at the same location.
Any person who knowingly misrepresents that any material or activity is infringing, may be subject to legal liability. Accordingly, if You are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, please contact a lawyer.
Take down notice should be sent to Us only if You believe that Your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and that such infringement is occurring on the Website.
We take reports of abuse or any kind of harassment very seriously. If You believe that someone is violating any of the above criteria or any of Our other policies, please send an email to Mr. Balaji Rao at email@example.com.