Halfdot ensures that each product is carefully crafted and is free from any defect and malfunction in material and workmanship. Whereas, wood being an organic and natural material consists of some flaws, variations and imperfections which are considered to be a part of its natural beauty. If the product is not taken care of properly as per the care guide, the wood surfaces are subject to scratching, denting etc. Every product at half dot is handcrafted and may have slight variation in colour, size, finish and texture.
Returns will only accepted in case the product delivered has a manufacturing defect or is damaged during transit. In such case, the damaged product will be picked up and replaced with a new piece.
- Repair for damage occurred during transit is to be reported to within 24 hours of delivery. Please email Natty at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the products by Halfdot carry a limited one year warranty on defects caused in manufacturing or hardware's used in the product.
- Appropriate care and maintenance should be carried out as per the care instructions given. Halfdot will not be responsible for any defects caused due to mishandling or application of any treatment which is not recommended by us.
- To claim the repair under warranty, it is required that the product has not been modified or been transformed in any way. Any remedial work carried out by a third party will invalidate the warranty or claim of any repair from our side.
- If the damage to the product has been occurred during the transit, all packaging must be retained by the customer failure to do so may invalidate the claim for repair.
- Wood being a natural material is subjected to deterioration that occurs during the course of regular use. Knots, fading, splitting and cracking due to normal expansion and contraction of wood on its reaction to changes in its environment which are expected over a span of time and are not covered in the warranty.
For more information refer to Natty's Shipping & Returns Policy