We do not accept return or exchange requests unless a wrong product or product with a manufacturing defect has been sent to you.
It is our best endeavour to display our products as accurately as possible in terms of look and color on the website. However, due to different monitor display settings, the color might appear different to you from the actual product. We do not guarantee the delivery of the color or look of the product perceived by the customer/ user in such cases.
All the products on this website are 100% handcrafted and therefore are very unique and different from every other piece.
The customer/user is requested to read the product description carefully before proceeding with the order of the product. If the customer/user has placed the order, it is established that the customer/user has gone through the product description carefully and has complete clarity on the product as mentioned on the website.
All the products offered by us are free in size and are adjustable. The size, color and other details of the product are mentioned on the website for clarity of the customer before the purchase.
1. S A T A T jewellery is carefully handcrafted by our craftsmen and is unique in its appearance and making.
2. Avoid contact with liquids and perfumes. Remember, perfumes are for you and not for your jewellery.
3. Avoid contact with any abrasive or coarse surface to help reduce scratches.
4. Please do not use any cleaning agents on the wooden and the metal part of the jewellery. Clean the surface with a dry or mild damp cloth to regain the lustre.
5. Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
6. When dressing, jewellery should be the last thing you put on and when undressing, the first thing you remove as it can get entangled with your pretty clothing and damage your jewellery.
7. Don’t forget to remove your jewellery when washing up or showering. Soap and water can spoil the handcrafted wooden part and leave a film over the metal.
8. Store your jewellery in the seal pouch and the outer fabric packaging provided with the jewellery to prevent delustering and to protect the shine of the jewellery.
9. Gentle rubbing with a silver cleaning cloth will restore the original brilliance of the surface.
10. If you wear gold plated jewellery for significant periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down and the jewellery will have to be replated.
For more information refer to Natty's Shipping & Returns Policy